AMIDEAST provides English language and professional skills training, educational advising, and testing services to hundreds of thousands of students and professionals in the Middle East and North Africa; supports numerous institutional development projects in the region; and administers educational exchange programs.
AMIDEAST has operated continuously in Egypt for almost 60 years. With main offices in Cairo and Alexandria and branches in Dokki and Heliopolis, AMIDEAST provides programs and services to Egyptians interested in exploring U.S. study opportunities and enhancing their communications and managerial skills for personal and professional advancement.
Ten good reasons to study at AMIDEAST:
- AMIDEAST is an American private non-Profit organization aiming at expanding opportunity through education.
- In 2009, AMIDEAST Morocco helped ten thousand students learn English.
- All of our teachers are fully qualified native speakers of English who employ an interactive communicative approach to learning.
- All of our text books are up to date publications.
- We offer supplementary internet based learning through our new AMIDEAST English Campus.
- We are centrally located in both cities Agdal in Rabat and Maarif in Casablanca.
- We have the largest selection of classes to all ages at all levels at different time slots.
- We have many facilities including computer rooms and interactive whiteboards. Our buildings are air conditioned throughout.
We offer high quality General English, Business English and test preparations.